- Information you provide - When you make a reservation for any of Hotel Royal Residency Services or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and telephone etc.). For certain services, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Hotel Royal Residency services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information - When you access Hotel Royal Residency services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser , which pages you viewed.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to Google, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links - Hotel Royal Residency may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customized content and advertising.
Providing our services to users, including the display of customised content * Auditing, Research and Analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services; * Ensuring the technical functioning services; and * Developing new services.
Hotel Royal Residency processes personal information on our servers in India and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
- Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially setup to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Hotel Royal Residency features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Hotel Royal Residencymay not be able to provide those services to you.
- Information sharing
Hotel Royal Residency only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Hotel Royal Residencyin the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Hotel Royal Residency , its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
- Information security : We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to Hotel Royal Grand Inn’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.